Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Template For Letter Of Compleation Of Community Service Hours What Kind Of Letter Template Would Be Good For Asking A Senator Or High Official For Help?

What kind of letter template would be good for asking a senator or high official for help? - template for letter of compleation of community service hours

Hello, I'm looking for a Microsoft Office Word template. I want to ask Senator, he can give his consent to speak, is that I'm a nice guy, and I've never done anything wrong. (And updating a military dishcarge) I know what kind of model that I should write to him asking for his support of this type.

1 comment:

STEVEN F said...

Forget about the model. Have a better chance if you really write your own letter to say what you want. I work in a post office and a sample letter see 1 / 2 second. What did you notice that I admit. The more I read, whether the card belongs to the more greater is the chance that you care.

Post a Comment