Saturday, February 6, 2010

Headphone Subwoofer Soundcard Connecting Subwoofer To Philips Power House Using The Original Speakers Of Power House?

Connecting subwoofer to Philips power house using the original speakers of power house? - headphone subwoofer soundcard

How do I connect the subwoofer to power my house?. "I use the speakers to my home, coonected in impressive quality and only need the woofer it somehow. The speakers are connected to the amplifier to the back of the system. These speakers can be connected to the subwoofer (which I do) on my PC and my energy is connected at home, on headphones in the house of power?

1 comment:

Rajinder said...

When you insert the headphone jack stopped supplying speakers .... Otherwise, the basic goal is to be defeated headphones.
It can not be used ..... the proposed route. or set the full use and connect the headset Pwr house or the use of the pH. Sub woofer to be connected to a separate amplifier with a cutoff frequency of 150 Hz to 200 Hz

Post a Comment