Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hair Salon Customer Letters What Do You Guys Think Of This Cover Letter To Give To Hair Salons?

What do you guys think of this cover letter to give to hair salons? - hair salon customer letters

Is it okay to give, beauty salons, so you can do an internship with them?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Search full-1-Teaching in the hairdressing trade. I am a recent graduate of the school and in school, he worked in the film, where I gained a lot of experience with customer service and dealing with all types of people. As you can see from my CV, I succeeded in yr12 now and try to start my career.

In the menu, I got a job as a receptionist, and when he is here for 3 months, I noticed that I put all my attention to what you want, a hairdresser instead of wasting time to me to take a job anywhere.

I am very happy for what I want in life and I fully concentrated onPotential in all these battles. I enjoy learning all kinds of talented people and a challenge for me as I can be.

Feel free to check my curriculum vitae.


Regards

2 comments:

Maybe said...

I have only some minor changes to the way I think your letter should be.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is __________ and I am ________ years. I searched for a full-time first-year course in hairdressing. I recently left school and worked at a local cinema, where I gained a lot of experience with customer service and dealing with all types of users online.

My curriculum vitae attached to this letter that the twelfth year have been successfully completed, and now I begin a career.

In the menu, I got a job as a receptionist, and after three months long, I realized that I had my full attention to what I want to be instead of wasting time at work tI know he never has to enjoy that I enjoy, a barber.

I consider myself very focused on my goals and what I want in life, and I always fight my full potential in all. It is interesting for all kinds of talent and inspiration and a challenge for me as I can learn. If you employ me, I am the first one of my best and work hard to show what I can.

Best regards,

(Insert name here)

I hope you enjoy my edited version. =)

HeroBage... said...

I think a job is found, sell yourself and your appearance and personality. Nobody has time to read the cards. Just send a nice letter with your CV, contact the owner to see if you get an interview and blinded their ****.

Post a Comment