Thursday, February 18, 2010

Preeteen Boy Modelz Is He A Possible Pedophile?

Is he a possible pedophile? - preeteen boy modelz

I'm only 17 and I have no solid proof of anything. My friend works for this guy who could be a pedophile. The price is about 40 years old, single and I'm a little hair on his head (although he never) a step forward for me, says my friend, whom he called this kind Preet for children to see and) young people (to the naked eye, and once I told my friend who loves "the young and naive." I do not see this as a personal threat to me, but I'm happy about my friend who cares 15 years and younger than he looks in reality. But not heard from my friend told me that complaints of this kind, I saw nothing wrong .... The moves usually only me, but I have no hard evidence. What should I do?

7 comments:

leonardk... said...

Tell your friend to be careful and attentive. Do not put in a position where it could be a threat or it makes you uncomfortable. If a man really bad behavior, an adult and the report shows together.

psych said...

The fact that you have to ask this question means that you are probably not right!

I would seriously talk to friends of your parents. Explain that has, in fact, nothing but drag ready. Buy your friend a little mace and go to the national database for adverse and see if he is terminated.

But please, an adult.

Eliot K said...

Sex offenders like someone.

While you take care to determine if some creepy guy is a pedophile or not (who does not know) that a normal person and charming his step-son, niece, or even his own son to be abused.

Douglas D said...

Therefore, it is uncanny. It requires much more than that to make him a pedophile.

What is not wrong as well, are all types of pedophiles package you can imagine. The most successful are not at all afraid.

YokeM said...

**** Remain your friend at home! Although not certain that the evidence there is, I mean, look what he said! and what it does! **** Pedophiles who the hell is wrong to crawl out of me. Please, for you and your friends own good, stay away.

skeptica... said...

Keep your eyes open and mouth closed.

There are laws against defamation. There are no laws against it, cautious and restrained.

xXxBlack is a state of mindxXx said...

It seems possible. Add intestine and tell your friend, pay attention to this creep. And if you goosebumps stay away! If there is such a thing as telling a trusted adult.

Post a Comment