Saturday, February 20, 2010

Silver Mechanic Coveralls Pros And Cons Of Using "stop Leak" Products For Coolant Leak?

Pros and cons of using "stop leak" products for coolant leak? - silver mechanic coveralls

I've written before about taking leaks on a 2000 Malibu collector. I have great advice but has been through three different ways to tell the label money, "said another, a Delco product and others using the seal of aluminum. Other mechanics have told me that this kind of products that clog my cooling system and cause damage.
I need a clarification, please!

In addition, keep cold and do not let it warm when I drive, it will be good for a few months until I get the hotfix to moola? I use Dex Cool as recommended (and no money to buy it, I think). I still do damage caused by driving even if it does not overheat?

Thank you very much for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment