Saturday, December 5, 2009

Magellan Roadmate Imi What's Wrong With My Magellan RoadMate 2000 GPS System?

What's wrong with my Magellan RoadMate 2000 GPS system? - magellan roadmate imi

He went to New York the other day with my GPS and suddenly went crazy! I have to complete to find the way back to the Lincoln Tunnel, and suddenly Fast Foward and travel. It's not all either moving quickly to stay in different places, such as when an error or something. I feel good, but I am very concerned about the next time I need for a great trip. What do you do? Has anyone else this problem with the Magellan RoadMate 2000?

1 comment:

Norm said...

Katzenbachnyc Welcome!

Someone once. I turned off and restarted and it worked well. I was on a journey through time and again as if nothing had happened. I was nervous for a long time, but it was a few months ago, and the problem does not reoccur.

Standard

Post a Comment