Saturday, December 26, 2009

Low Profile Bed Skirt Where Can I Find A High-quality, Low-profile, Upholstered Bed?

Where can I find a high-quality, low-profile, upholstered bed? - low profile bed skirt

I am looking for a very high quality, low-profile bed. The header must be padded. I agree with a padded platform. I have seen many, the padded beds have been built in the jurisdiction of the box ... It would be nice, but I'm so on the ground as possible, and in this case I feel like it would be better to buy a platform bed regularly, and only get a low profile because of the mattress to bed with mattress springs integrated Use of boxspring 9inch. I want to find a bed, so close to the ground as possible .... But the quality must be high. You can not look tacky. Preferably leather. Choose a high-quality upholstery on the headboard. The background is made of wood or fabric. Basically, I want it on the floor. But I find nothing! Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment