Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can You Catch A Chest Infection From Someone How Did My Sister Catch A Chest Infection?

How did my sister catch a chest infection? - can you catch a chest infection from someone

My sister was the earth (ha ha), so it was not out of the house or outside. It's the school holidays so it was not in school. She lives alone with me and my mother and we both thoroughly before and during infection in the chest. She had been exposed to no symptoms and not the school holidays and not something that could trigger even a mild cold. The doctor said he had developed a chest infection so? How so?

1 comment:

Jared said...

Of course, I'm not a doctor, so please use discretion and does not accept my advice as gospel.

A breast infection can occur for various reasons.
Had "You and your mother may have a prior infection and may cause symptoms, while
"Your father and your own immunities have been able to fight, but his sister did not.
"Being locked in a house is not very healthy. The practice is limited sedetary lifestyle and weakens the immune system and could cause a new infection in the lungs.

There are about one billion more situations, but I hope you have the core of what I say. SIS, I hope you feel better, nobody should be sick during the holidays

If it worsens, you should be taken to the hospital. It is unlikely, but infections can cause pneumonia

Post a Comment